Digital Marketing Tactics that will Dominate 2019
Still looking for ways to grow your small business in 2019? Want to know the digital marketing tactics set to rule in 2019?
1. Content Marketing is still the most dominant and most effective digital marketing strategy.
Stop focusing only on paid search marketing.
2. Infographics are performing better than any other type of content.
Infographics works for several reasons.
3. Visual Content: B2B and B2C content creators are focusing more on engaging visual content.
4. Facebook: Posts with images still perform better than posts without images
Engagement here equals shares, comments or likes.
5. Twitter: Tweets with images still gets more attention and engagement than tweets without images
While Facebook is the dominant B2C social media platform, Twitter and LinkedIn are the dominant B2B social media platform.
6. LinkedIn: LinkedIn now drives over half of all social traffic to B2B blogs and websites.
93% of B2B marketers now consider LinkedIn to be the most effective site for lead generation.
7. Visual User Generated Content (UGC): Visual UGC is more engaging than brand produced photos.
Include more visual user-generated content in your content marketing.
8. Interactive content: The demand for interactive content is increasing.
People are moving away from static ‘Web 1.0’ content pages and towards interactive ‘Web 2.0 and 3.0’.
9. Website: Customers expect it, Six out of ten consumers expect brands to provide online content about their business on some form of digital property, If you don’t have a business website, today’s digital-savvy (and impatient) customers may look elsewhere.
Adopt these digital marketing tactics in your overall marketing strategy and you will make 2019 a remarkable year for your business.